Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. WWA requires 48 hour’s notice for cancellation.
- All trips are subject to fees and taxes.
- Cancellation within 14 prior to your departure date will result in loss of deposit.
- Cancellation outside of 14 days prior to departure date a full refund will be given.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
- Due to the uncertainty of travel restrictions and in the event that someone in your party falls ill, we will fully refund your booking with no notice required for the respective adventure and provide you with a credit that is valid for 24 months only.
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
For more British Columbia Covid information, provincial health orders and procedures please visit bccdc.ca