All Time Adventure
CAMPBELL RIVER, QUADRA ISLAND, PRIVATE BOAT CHARTERS
Private Adventures - Duration 7-8 hours
The unique nature of the Discovery Islands leave us with many possibilities for custom, private adventures. The Discovery Islands & Desolation Sound showcase a diverse array of microhabitats, that include natural phenomena such as tidal rapids, Coastal Mountain Fjords, rivers, lakes, waterfalls and rainforests.
There are many activities we can choose from like visiting local lakes, forest hikes to old growth rainforests, waterfalls, wildlife, ancient pictographs, or drop a line and see if we can catch lunch! We small have a fleet of eco friendly Sea Lion inflatable stand up paddle boards (SUP). We can accommodate 4 people for SUP adventures. For private kayak trips see our Octopus Islands Kayaking and Wildlife Adventure
For those that are searching for a restorative experience that include wellness based activities we have you covered. Activities can include, earthing, forest bathing, experience an introduction to mindfulness in a quiet lagoon, or SUP yoga.
We will take your private group on the trip of a life time customized to your personal interests in this magical place. Whether its family, corporate, partners, friends, or private photo tours, you name it, we got ya covered!
CAMPBELL RIVER, QUADRA ISLAND ADVENTURE TOURS
Rates & Additional Information
QUADRA ISLAND ADVENTURE TOUR
- $1,444 plus $13 conservation fee, booking and taxes.
- 13% Fuel Surcharge
- Gratuities are customary in Canada, but not included in rates and are at your discretion if you choose to tip your guide.
- Warm layers.
- A reusable water bottle (water provided).
- On misty tours rain gear is a good idea if you have it to wear under floater suits provided. Raingear is not a requirement.
- Don’t forget your camera and sunscreen!
- Private charters are customized adventures, let’s pick a departure time and location that works for you.
- We can depart from Discovery Harbour Marina in Campbell River. Quathiaski Cove Marina, Taku Resort or Heriot Bay on Quadra Island. Cortes Island at Manson’s Landing or Gorge Harbour.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure.
Boat and Gear sanitation provided by Envirocleanse-A, also known as “Anolite,” is a next gen commercial disinfectant that is non-toxic, organic, biodegradable and EPA approved to kill SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 (CleanTerra.ca). For more information on our covid protocols see our covid safety plan in our Health and Safety Policy.